Everbright Futures (EBF) is a fully licensed futures and derivatives brokerage firm. EBF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Everbright Securities, which is under the China Everbright Group, a Fortune 500 Chinese financial holding company.
Customer Service : 400-700-7979
Emergency Phone Order : 86-21-51029090
Robust risk management system：
- A two-tier risk management system led by the chief risk officer.
- The Settlement and Risk Control Department and each business department handle different
levels of risk control in a timely and efficient manner.
- The company is continuously improving its risk management system.
Dedicated professional risk managers
- Most risk managers graduated from top domestic and international academic institutions.
- All the key members have more than 5 years of professional work experience in the risk
- The company highly values team building and has developed a solid education and training
program, which combines theory and practice and continues to enhance professionalism
and competence of team members.
Flexible and differentiated risk management measures
- By regularly evaluating and rating customers according to their trading and risk control
capability, the company implements differentiated risk management schemes.
- With prudence principal, we adjust margin requirements and other risk prevention measures
to help customers maximize the fund utilization.
- We set up watch positions for key customers and monitor their margin accounts in real time.
We pay close attention to market changes and adjust margin requirements in a timely manner.
Strong problem solving and emergency handling capabilities
- EBF’s risk managers monitor market changes in real time, constantly evaluate customers’
risk position and take precautionary actions before it is too late.
- In the event of an emergency like market crash or extreme volatility, we take timely and
decisive actions to ensure an immediate risk release.